Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fight for Fried Green Beans

The other day I had a craving for fried green beans from TGIF. I knew we were going to 360 mall and I would get my craving. Wishful thinking. We sat down to eat and the first thing I asked was do you have fried green beans because I know restaurants sometimes run out of items and won't get them for weeks. Unfortunately they had none. I was determined to get them so we drove to Marina Crescent location.

I flagged down the manager and asked for the green beans. Both of the managers said no. I was too hungry to go elsewhere so I just ordered the mushrooms. As we sat waiting for our food I was looking around at the people as I usually do. Low and behold there was a couple of American guys sitting close to our table and what was he eating?? Fried green beans!

That really ticked me off. Were they saving them for certain customers? Once again I called over the manager and told him the situation. Needless to say I got my beans on the house.

Moral of the story is be observant, you never know what it will lead to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Personal attacks are not. Thanks!