Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Cute!

Working in a school there's always something to eat, especially candy. Parents bring candy and cakes all the time. We have some creative ideas from our staff as well. One of our Arabic teachers passed out what looked like plants. The principal and I kinda looked at each other when she gave us one. We thought it was some kinda miniature plant or something.

Turns out it's a dessert made with chocolate mousse and Oreo cookies I think. It's layered, the mousse at the bottom then the Oreo cookies that look like dirt and topped off with a sprig of mint. It tasted really good and the first look at it will make you laugh. I thought it was way cute so I've included some pics.

The initial view.



Is it a plant or something else?


Mmmmm, Mmmm good!




I can't wait to see what's next.

1 comment:

Comments are welcome! Personal attacks are not. Thanks!