Welcome!

Welcome to my blog about Kuwait and other things I find interesting. If you have any questions about Kuwait or something I've posted contact me and I might be able to help you out. My goal is to let everyone know what Kuwait has to offer and if you have suggestions feel free to drop me an email. Fresh ideas, fashion and fun all found here in Kuwait.

Monday, July 23, 2012

American girl drowns- Kuwait Times

 Girl drowned

The body of a 7 year-old American girl was sent to the medical examiner after drowning in the sea at Abu Halifa, said security sources. The sources added that the girl was swimming in Abu Halifa when a strong current pulled her further out to sea. Her family attempted to rescue her, but failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Personal attacks are not. Thanks!