Wednesday, July 11, 2012

AWARE Center- Ramadan Tips (Do's and Don'ts)

AWARE Center:

17 Jul 2012, 7:00 pm By Dr. Ibrahim Al-Adsani

How should I greet Muslims on the occasion of Ramadan? How should I reply if they greet me? Should my public behavior change in Ramadan? When and where can I eat during daylight hours? How should I handle food gifts from neighbors or colleagues? What should I expect if I accept an invitation to break the fast? What will happen on the roads? When is the best time to shop? Will my paperwork get done? And how should I look at non-productivity and excessiveness? In his 20-minute presentation, Dr. Ibrahim will answer all these questions and many more. If you are interested, the AWARE Center is the most appropriate place to visit on July 17th, 2012 at 7:00pm

1 comment:

  1. Great tips of do's and don't on the pak festival of Ramadan.
    when is ramadan 2012

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! Personal attacks are not. Thanks!