Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cleaners working in the hot Sun

I know a lot of cleaners work in harsh conditions but seeing them walking in the desert on a scorching hot day was really eye opening. It was around 11:30 am when I pulled up to the road heading toward the base. I noticed the cleaner guys in the desert and it was over 100 degrees. Some of them had gathered under a tree for a break. I didn't see any kind of coolers or water so I headed to the security tent and got a few bottles for the guys.



I headed off base around 1:30 pm with more water but they weren't around. They should be doing this kind of work at day break instead of during the heat of the day.

1 comment:

  1. You are very nice with those poor worker , I like people doing this , But the question do other people care when they see those poor workers ?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! Personal attacks are not. Thanks!