Sunday, September 14, 2014

What the heck is this Honda advertisement?

 

I woke up to find my blog advertising for Honda? Has someone hacked my blog? WTH? Does anyone else see the background gone and replaced with some Honda car?

Well, I've identified the problem, it's a pagead2.googlesyndication.com malware or something. Now I can't seem to find a way to delete the image.

I'm thinking of making a new blog because I can't stand the fact that I can't figure out how to delete the picture. I don't even like Hondas, they could have advertised a Lambo or Phantom but a Honda, seriously?

6 comments:

  1. I don't see a Honda. Maybe it's just a nightmare, honey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? So I changed all kinds of things and I'm the only one who can see it? Wow....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I see the Honda ad too

    Plus, the main frame is a BRIGHT RED - it hurts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I see it as well. Accord ads on both sides of your page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pagead2.googlesyndication.com is not a malware. It is used by Google Adsense to display their ads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand that but I can't figure out how to remove it from my blog html, I never put up any Honda ad, it doesn't show up when the post is clicked on, only the home page, it drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! Personal attacks are not. Thanks!