Thursday, February 14, 2013

The English Tea Lounge- Sheraton

The founder of Operation Hope held our annual meeting at The English Tea Lounge located in the Sheraton in Kuwait City. This was the first time I had been there but Sheryl is a regular there and now I can see why. It was so cozy and there was a lady playing the harp while we sipped tea. I think I had about 15 cups as the waitress kept those cups full.
 
It is a very nice relaxing place and there are windows all around with views of the inside of the Sheraton. The manager had a special set up for us so we were all anxious to see what he had in store for us. We started off with drinks and then we had sample towers brought out and they were wonderful. There were so many different types of finger foods and they were all so good. The service was outstanding with the waitresses taking our dishes and replacing them with clean ones and always making sure we were taken care of.
 






There was a huge chocolate fondue and I just wanted to stick my face in it, good thing it was under lock and key behind plexiglass. I think the manager read my mind as he brought out little chocolate fondues for us and I was happy to see them. One was milk chocolate and the other was dark chocolate with fruit, brownies and marshmallows. Yum! If you are looking for a quiet place with good food this is definitely the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Personal attacks are not. Thanks!